This indoor guinea pig cage is made from solid wood, and provides the minimum space for 2 guinea pigs, as recommended by the RSPCA, to run, play, dig and burrow. It’s significantly larger than most plastic cages on the market today.
The guinea pig hutch comes with a roof, which is essential where other pets such as cats and dogs are present, and is also recommended where your family includes young toddlers.
The fixed front panel has a product option of clear polycarbonate (perspex) or 13mm square mesh, and we recommend our Bottle Fixings pack (see photo) for securely attaching a Water Bottle to the timber walls.
A small 250ml tin of pet-safe clear matte water-based wood sealer is included to seal the base floor of your pet home, making it resistant to urine and stains. We also sell an appropriate wood sealer paint brush if you need one.
Please note the Guinea Pig House and other accessories are not included but can be added to your order separately.
To customise your Pet Home with perspex side panels, castor wheels, or other custom options, then please visit the link below.
- Made from 20mm solid timber frame, 18mm timber panelling, 13 x 13mm square galvanised zinc wire mesh.
- Option for perspex or 13mm square mesh front panel.
- Hinged roof with roof support.
- Top frame lifts off the Base for easier cleaning.
- Plywood base supplied untreated, with a 250ml pot of pet-safe, clear matt wood sealer included. The base will need 2 coats of sealer with 24 hours to dry before use.
- Some simple self-assembly required (screws and assembly instructions supplied).
- External dimensions: Length 120cm, Width 60cm, Height 40cm
- Internal dimensions: Length 116cm, Width 56cm, Height 38cm, Internal base depth 8cm